Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hello blogging world

I have been contemplating a lot on my first post and what I want this blog to be.  I'll start off with an introduction.
My name is Veronica, my friends call me Vero.  I am born and raised in sunny and beautiful San Diego, Ca. I am a blessed mommy of a 5 month old boy and I love all things fashion, food, pretty things and of course my boyfriend. 
This blog is not only to show you the things and people I love but I hope to inspire mommies to always remain your chic self, I know what a lovely yet unglamorous role it can be at times, but I try. 
Oh but wait! You're not the only one to have to stay trendy, these little ones must look so fab too.  So follow me as I take on in this world of blogging.

Stay tuned


Love,

V


No comments:

Post a Comment